Designed in collaboration with leading educators, STEAM Craft is a flexible and scalable game-based learning platform for teaching STEAM skills. We call it a platform as it forms the foundation for educational games that are built on top of it.
The platform has a mix of features designed to create a highly engaging, game based learning including:
- Simulated 3D physics and environments
- Pathways for delivering educational activities
- Text and audio for fun facts and instructions
- Quizzes to test students’ knowledge.
- In game reporting tools like a camera and student journal
- A powerful achievements and badging system, and
- An analytics system that tracks important data on students’ progress which is then presented as graphs, tables and charts in a teacher’s dashboard.
Planeteers is the first game built using the STEAM Craft platform. It’s specifically designed for grades 3 to 6, but could be used for students as old as grade 8.